Most of us might most likely even gain some weight. Don´t panic! This is nothing you should be worried about. It is very common in nature, that animals gain some weight to survive cold weather by the end of the year. That is why it is also natural for humans. On top of it nowadays oversize clothes is in, so we have many ways how to cover it without anyone noticing.
Luckily enough for those of us, who do not resign yet, there are plenty of leisure centres and other centres, that we can visit and spend senseful leisure time. Let´s have a look, what we can do in rainy days:
- Wellness: use the rainy day to get some special treatments, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, swimming pool and other relaxing things. You can go to many wellness spots both private and public in Prague.
- Aquacentre: Do you fancy going to water adventure places? There are few across the Prague you can go to. Especially children will appreciate it the most.
- Sport activities: Try to call few of your friends and have a volleyball tournament, tennis game or just xbox football matches. All those activities will make you either move or excited about socialising through sport.
- Game centre: No matter how old you are, we all love the games. If it is laser games, paint ball, or just a sport centre with ping pong tables and game machines, try anything that attracts your mind. Our tip is indoor dark mini golf with fluorescent effects.
- Have some fun with your partner. If you would like to spice the things up a little with your partner, you can go to secret cinema, private wellness or you can get erotic massage prague https://mataharisalon.cz/en/classic-erotic-massage. You can choose from individual massage or the option for couples. If you don´t have a partner, you can still visit the massage therapy, where professional therapists will make sure you are leaving satisfied.